Face Coverings Required at Star Choice Credit Union
We hope this finds you well and enjoying the beautiful Minnesota Summer!
Star Choice Credit Union will again require all employees, members, and vendors to wear face covering-regardless of vaccination status-starting Monday, August 9th. This change to require face covering for both vaccinated and unvaccinated people reinstates our previous protocols that ended earlier this spring.
Requirement meets new CDC recommendation
The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommend wearing masks indoor for all people-including those who have been fully vaccinate-in areas where transmission rates are substantial or high (meaning at a rate of 50 cases per 100,00 over seven days). According to the CDC, the seven-day transmission rate in Hennepin County as of July 31st is 65.65 per 100,00. This rate continues to trend upward.
Star Choice Credit Union's Top Priority is to Keep Our Team and Members Safe.
The update and proactive steps we are taking at SCCU to comply with the new guidelines is to ensure the health, safety and well-being of you and our team members.
- Members who visit our branch will be required to wear a mask upon entering.
- All employees who are interacting and assisting members, as well as working in public workspaces will be required to wear a mask.
- The CDC website provided detailed information on Face Covering Requirements and Recommendations.
- Safe social distancing will be practiced, limiting the number of members in the branch at a given time.
- Plexiglas protective shields have been installed.
- All high-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Hand sanitizing is recommend and is placed in high traffic areas.
- Deposit slips and pens will be provided by a Star Choice team member
- Restrooms closed to the public