To Our Valued Star Choice Members,
Through these trying and strenuous times, we would like to THANK YOU for your patience and understanding as we continue to provide you with the financial services that matter.
While our drive-thru, online banking, electronic services, ATM, night drop, and phone resources have been our main sources of communicating and assisting you throughout the COVID-19 crisis, we want to take a moment to update you on our phased lobby reopening. Like so many businesses, we continue to watch all COVID-19 industry guidelines and updates to open our lobbies safely. We continue to devote all necessary resources to help ensure the safety of our members and employees. That is and has always been our number one priority.
As our lobby partially reopens on June 15th, we will require all members to wear face masks, temperature checks and take all appropriate protective precautions while visiting our branch to safeguard yourself, other members, and our staff. If you are not feeling well, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please use our drive-thru, online banking, mobile app, electronic services, ATM, night drop or phone services. At this time, we will NOT be conducting any cash transactions or coin counting in the branch; any and all cash transactions will need to be utilized at the drive-thru or ATM. We will begin coin counting once our lobby is fully reopened. In the unfortunate event that we have a positive employee diagnosis, we will likely be forced to close for at least 14 days to prevent further transmission of the virus to other employees and their families, which will negatively impact our team and you our members.
For everyone's protection, we are:
- Installing Plexiglass shields at teller stations, signage, and floor stickers.
- Practicing safe social distancing with a Star Choice greeter at the entry door limiting the number of members allowed in the branch at any given time.
- Preparing and training for sanitizing and safety measures, including use of PPE and disinfectant supplies.
- Planning and training on lobby traffic flow management, including limiting the number of members inside the building, and reducing touch points in lobbies and workspaces.
- Limiting lobby seating areas, removing kids play area.
- Deposit slips and pens will be available at the deposit counter; our team member will provide those to you.
- Restrooms are closed permanently.
- There will be no coffee offered in the lobby.
- Implementing health monitoring and reporting protocol.
- Continuing with remote work, whenever possible.
We appreciate your membership and relationship with Star Choice Credit Union, and please contact us with any questions you may have. Be safe, be well and take care of yourself and your loved ones. We can’t wait to see you!
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The Star Choice Team
Building Strong Financial Futures.