Governor Walz signed the Emergency Executive Order 20-81 on Wednesday, July 22 requiring Minnesotans to wear a face covering in all public indoor spaces and businesses beginning Saturday, July 25 as part of the state’s response to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Star Choice Credit Union’s Top Priority is to Keep Our Team and Members Safe
I want to update you on the proactive steps we are taking at SCCU to comply with this new mandate to ensure the health, safety and well-being of you and our team members.
- Members who visit our branch will be required to wear a mask upon entering; in addition to having their temperature checked.
- All employees who are interacting and assisting members, as well as working in public workspaces will be required to wear a mask.
- The MN Department of Health website provides detailed information on “Face Covering Requirements and Recommendations under Executive Order 20-81.”
In additional we have taken several proactive steps and preventative measures which include:
- Safe social distancing will be practiced, limiting the number of members in the branch at a given time.
- Plexiglas protective shields have been installed.
- All high-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Hand sanitizing will be required and are placed in high traffic areas.
- Deposit slips and pens will be provided by a Star Choice team member.
- Restrooms closed to the public.
- Employees are required to adhere to a health screening prior to each workday.
All Day, Every Day Access.
And don’t forget, you can bank with us 24/7 using our contactless services like online, mobile banking, and ATM services – you have the ability to check balances, make transfers, make payments, deposit checks, apply for loans and more! And, of course, the drive thru is open!
We are honored to have you as a member and appreciate your business. We embrace the relationship we have with each of you.
President & CEO