Skip A Pay
Whether you need extra cash for the holiday season, an upcoming vacation, or something else, you might need to take a break from paying off your loan.
Our Skip a Pay program lets you skip your loan payment for one month. Free up those funds to take care of what you need to, and then get right back to paying off your loan the very next month!
- There is a $30 processing fee for each skipped loan.
- Loans must be current and co-signers must also sign the Skip A Pay form.
- Requests must be received 10 days prior to the loan payment due date.
- Fixed rate mortgages including Express Mortgages, student loans, business loans, lines of credit and Visa credit card payments are not eligible for the Skip A Pay program.
- Skip-A-Pay cannot be used to make the first payment on a loan.
If you have any questions about the Skip A Pay program, contact us. We would be happy to help!